I’ve begun humming a favourite old song of mine again lately:
“You are my sunshine,
My only sunshine.
You make me happy,
When skies are grey!”………
Well today I’d like to say a BIG thank you to Tails from Paris for this new Sunshine Award they sent my way a few weeks ago. I really appreciate your nomination of my travel memoir blog at Kidazzleink.com…. Yeahhhh. Please everyone, do make sure you shoot over and check out the wonderful little comic sketches and jokes that are regularly posted on the Tails from Paris Blog site.
Now for 10 Interesting things about me (well I hope they’re a little bit interesting):
- I love taking photos and I love my D7000.
- I’ve just started travelling a lot more in recent years and love it way too much. So much so that D.B. recently asked if I’d like to get another puppy!
- I look forward to retiring soon so I can travel even more.
- My name should be Michelle Stuhmcke by now but I haven’t got around to changing it from Michelle Davies yet despite being married for more than a half a decade…some things just seem to take a bit of time you know!
- Blogging is becoming a passion at the moment because everyone in the blogosphere is so positive and so very entertaining…just love you all
- I live on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia – you should come on over a take a look sometime.
- Crème Brulee Chocolate from Lindt is very delicious and I think my absolute favourite.
- D.B. and I hope to visit China in 2014.
- The older I get the younger I seem to feel.
- I’m loving learning to write creatively all over again…Haven’t written anything but work reports etc for many years.
Now for my list of “Sunshine” blog nominations.
These bloggers continue to add their wonderful little rays of sunshine to my own life on a fairly regular basis. I believe they can help to positively and creatively inspire all of us in this wonderful blogosphere. And they’re all such wonderfu people as well. Hop on over and take a look at their entertaining WordPress sites.
Now it’s their turn…to accept this award, all of my awardees must do the following :
- Display the Award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who awarded you.
- Present around 10 deserving bloggers with the Award – “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.”
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
- Write 10 interesting things about you
To be continued in coming days with more fun & awards (sorry but I’ve been storing them up as I’ve been so very busy at work…my apologies) …