Sorry everyone but the silly season is now beginning here in the land of Oz with lovely Christmas Parties and lots of other things to be accomplished. I hope you don’t mind but rather than write about the last few days of our European Holiday, I’ve decided to create a fairly simple Photographic Memoir instead of the usual longer stories.
I’ll just be posting a few photos each day for about a week or so. I do so want to have the opportunity to share our lovely last days in Budapest, Hungary. As you know it was an amazing surprise to me. There were so many interesting highlights. I do hope you enjoy them all as much as we did. After Christmas I’ll try to find some time to write the very last post about our somewhat eventful flight home to Australia.
I’d also like to wish you all a Very Happy Christmas and many happy times in the New Year. A big Thanks You to everyone who has been following our European River Cruising Memoirs in 2013. We’ve really enjoyed all of your encouragement along with your supportive and entertaining comments.
Michelle and D.B.
- 25 Days of Christmas, the Budapest Christmas Market Hungary (thefairytaletraveler.com)
- Day 13 – Budapest; Like a Fairy Tale Kingdom after Dark (kidazzleink.com)
- Day 15 – Budapest; Time to say Goodbye to the wonderful Viking Team (kidazzleink.com)
- Day 14 – Budapest; Becoming acquainted with the Main Shopping Precinct. (kidazzleink.com)
- Budapest Day One – Budapest, Hungary (travelpod.com)
- Budapest, Hungary (malc39.wordpress.com)
- Movies shot in Budapest (lostandfoundinbudapest.wordpress.com)