I have to say that it is with great delight and humble privilege that I now accept the award of “Most Influential Blogger” from lovely Dawny Hosking. She is a wonderful writer and fellow WordPress member who posts about yoga, poetry, and so much more. I have to admire Dawn as she does all this even though she suffers from much pain in her life. Do hop over and visit her blog at dawnyhosking.wordpress.com/
I’m sure you’ll find something there to interest you too.
I believe Dawny originally received this award to pay forward from Shaun over at his headquarters Looking for reasoning to a complicated world I’d recommend checking his stuff out well — very worthwhile, interesting and cool.
Here’s what the award looks like:
Now I’ve been lucky enough to receive it as well….Yeeehhhh!
Well here are the rules which I must take note off:
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Answer each of the 11 questions that your awarder asked, and then write 11 for your awardees (or use the same ones up to you !)
That’s fair enough, and on to the questions:
1) What makes you happiest? Relaxing with family and friends and taking photos.
2) Do you love the Oceans or Mountains more? Absolutely adore both and also love photographing them both along with everything else that’s in between.
3) What has been a special moment in 2013? Globe Trotting and River Cruising in Europe in Spring and now writing this blog Memoir….wonderful experience.
4) What’s your favourite quote? “Don’t worry, Be happy”.
5) Do you like yourself? Absolutely.
6) Do you stay up till midnight on New Year? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Love fireworks though.
7) Something you wish could be done ASAP? Peace for all and an end to suffering. (I’m with Dawn on this one.)
8) What was your favourite class when still at school? Dance.
9) What musical instrument have you tried to play? Piano –not well!!
10) Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Well I guess photography of course but I sort of think that the doors open when you yourself are ready to learn!
11) Do you like to do Crafts, Drawing or Painting? Sorry but I have to say photography again. And I’d love to learn to use Photoshop if I can.
I’ll just stick with these same questions for my nominated bloggers as well — saves time and they are as good as any I could ask.
My new nominations for influential blogger awards are: Oh don’t make me choose, really — so many.
Congratulations to these great nominees I love all your blogs so much. you guys. At this point I’ll take a bow and accept my lovely award.
Thank you to all of the wonderful people on WordPress. Once again this lovely award has made my day. Thank you so much.
Bronwyn Joy @ Journeys Of The Fabulist said:
Congratulations on your award! Good to know a bit more about you.
Thank you Bronwyn. It is always so lovely to be acknowledged by our wonderful fellow bloggers.
Congratulations on your award…well deserved…and thank you so much for nominating me.
Congrats on your lovely award, Michelle. I loved reading your answers. You’re obviously a really positive person, but I already knew that. 🙂
Thanks again Sylvia. Always try to give positivity my best shot. I know the days are always filled with more sparkle when I do.
love your pink photos … and congratulations on a well deserved award 🙂
Many thanks Christine. It was great having another opportunity to post a couple more of my tulip photos from Keukenhof. Such pretty flowers.
Once again thank you Dawny.
Photography is amazing — you get to capture memories and also be creative. Congratulations on a very well deserved award 😉
Many thanks Dawny for this award. As you know my day always seems somehow lighter and more cheerful when my little blog is liked and enjoyed. I like writing it but it also means a lot to me if others can enjoy it too. Once again thank you, I’m honoured by your award.
I love your posts — always look forward to the alerts in my inbox. You are most welcome, very well deserved.